Approx. Rs 10,000 / PieceGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Type||Bonnel spring + Memory spring fine|
|Material||Bonnel spring + Memory spring fine|
Bonnel Spring- Bonnel Spring is the oldest spring type technology and is currently widely used in the entry-level spring mattresses. Bonnell springs are hourglass-shaped, and the ends of the wire are knotted or wrapped around the top and bottom circular portion of the coil and self-tied. Some find spring mattresses good for back pain but others don't, some find them comfortable and supportive but others disagree. ... This means Bonnell spring is less receptive to pressure and may sag under your body weight.
Memory- . MEMORY FOAM
The use of a memory foam mattress can provide innumerable health benefits to individuals. A memory foam mattress is unique. Unlike many other mattresses that are currently available, it incorporates technology from the renowned space organization NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration). Taking a cue from NASA, the memory foam mattress adjusts itself to conform to the person’s bodyline.
Here are some of the health benefits of a memory foam mattress:
· The memory foam mattress is manufactured using a temperature sensitive material. This feature of temperature sensitivity allows the memory mattress to adjust itself to the sleeper’s body heat and body weight. So, as the temperature increases, the memory foam mattress becomes softer and provides a good night’s sleep.
· Other health benefits of the memory foam mattress include relieving pains, body aches, and soreness. The memory mattress does this by selectively displacing pressure along the length of the person’s body. Pain points have an average temperature that are higher than the rest of the body as part of the body’s natural and biological pain coping mechanism. So, by molding itself in accordance with the temperature in these parts of the body, the memory foam helps the body recover quickly.
· Memory foam helps the sleeper attain an ideal sleeping posture by assisting with proper spinal alignment when lying down. Sleeping in the right way solves a lot of spinal problems in the long run. Back soreness in the possible future can also be prevented.
· Health problems may be helped through the use of memory foam mattresses in combination with memory foam pillows. Memory foam pillows also have well-known health benefits. One of these is relieving patients from the problem of sleep apnea by providing proper elevation to the head during sleep. This elevation results in a proper and healthy pattern of breathing during sleep. With a memory mattress, you no longer have to use any sleeping or CPAP devices for a good night’s sleep.
· Another benefit of using a memory foam mattress includes relief from allergies. The memory mattress is made of polyurethane foam which is made of inorganic fibers. These fibers prevent allergy-causing dust mites from settling in, as there is no food for them to thrive on inside a memory foam mattress. So, the raw material used in the mattress contributes to its memory foam health benefits. Organic fibers like cotton attract dust mites that also feed off of dead skin.
Using a memory foam mattress is one of the best ways to reap several health benefits.
Explore More Products